Celebrate Easter with the perfect Lamb Roast!
Easter is a time to bring the family together to create wonderful memories, and what better way to do that than with a table full of delicious food. On the special occasion of Easter, we suggest celebrating with a juicy roast lamb!
Our Spanish Milk Fed Baby Lamb makes the perfect centerpiece for family feasts with loved ones. The meat is sold raw, so you have the option to cook it to your liking at home before offering it to your family. All true meat lovers know that the marinade is everything - it can make or break the dish. To help you create the perfect Easter roast, here is a Lamb Roast recipe we love!
1 Lamb Roast
3 halved garlic cloves
2 tbs Rosemary
1 tbs Olive Oil
2 tbsp Plain Flour
½ cup White Wine
1 ½ cups Chicken Stock
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Place the Baby Lamb in a large roasting pan and cut 2cm deep & 2cm wide slits into your lamb and stuff in your garlic and rosemary.
- Dust more rosemary over the lamb and trickle olive oil all over. Season with salt and pepper. Allow lamb to roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven and add in cut up potatoes. Drizzle some olive oil over the potatoes. Season with salt and pepper and pop it in the oven for an hour to roast.
- Once done, transfer the roast to a plate, conceal with foil and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Turn over your potatoes and let it roast for another 10 minutes in the oven until it turns perfectly golden and crisp.
- Once done, transfer potatoes to a bowl, cover with foil and let it rest.
- Put the roasting pan on the stove while slowly adding in the flour. Stir for a minute or until the blend starts blubbing.
- Moderately, add the stock and wine into the mixture and stir for 5 to 8 minutes until the gravy thickens.
Finally, slice your lamb and place on plates. Serve hot with gravy and roasted potatoes.
Enjoy your Easter meal with Prime Gourmet!